Here is 2 weeks worth of dinner menus. DH and I take lunch to work at least 4 days a week. We include leftovers mainly. I will sometimes make a big batch of pasta salad and we'll grill some chicken breasts to put over top. But, with it being a balmy 30 degrees here most of the week, grilling can wait.
- Oven Roasted Chicken with * Macaroni and Cheese and Caramelized Roasted Carrots
- Chicken burritos on corn tortillas with salsa verde, avocado, and shredded lettuce; refried beans (use leftover chicken from Sunday)
- Meatloaf Cups with * Potatoes AuGratin and Broccoli (put the meat mixture together the night before so when I get home, I just portion and cook)
- * Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole with corn
- Homemade pizza and green salad
- * Ratatouille over Polenta
- * Pasta Fagioli soup with Italian Cheese Bread
- Beer Cheese Soup with Sausage, fresh baked bread
- Cashew Chicken with white rice and steamed broccoli
I hope you all find some inspiration to make tasty recipes in your homes. Enjoy!!