- Spicy Fatboy Sausage Pasta with green salad
- Loaded Potato Soup with homemade rolls
- Cuban Sandwiches and fries
- Tacos, refried beans, and Spanish rice (using this recipe for the meat mixture)
- Chicken a la King with roasted asparagus
- Chicken Pot Pie
- * Jambalaya in Slow Cooker
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Fried Chicken
- * Slow Cooker Orange Chicken with rice and broccoli
- Super Bowl Dinner - * Chicken Nachos deviled eggs, and other assorted artery clogging yummy things!
- * Meatballs over rice with green salad
- Pizza Pasta Bake
- Spaghetti and green salad (2 times)
- Pizza night (3 times)
I am trying to decide how best to use up almost 15 pounds of frozen berries in our freezer. Freezer Jam will be my first choice. Then probably smoothies and on to baked goods. I will share plans and recipes as the month goes along.