- Grilled chicken salad - I cooked up 3 lb of honey Dijon marinated chicken and have a huge salad in the 'fridge. Put them together an call it dinner!
- Grilled pork chops with pineapple salsa, asparagus, and Buttery Bread Sticks
- * Pork Carnitas with lettuce, salsa, cheese, etc.
- I would like to make White Chicken Enchiladas on Friday, but I highly suspect we'll end up at mom and dad's grilling out. Maybe I'll just bookmark the recipe for another night.
- I have about 8 lb split chicken in the freezer - I plan to thaw it, cook it in the slow cooker, shred it, and plunk it back in the freezer for future use. I got it when it was on sale and was too lazy to prep it properly. Hence, it's still in the freezer.
- Strawberries and Cream Bread (I may enough berries for 2 loaves)
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cinnamon Rolls (over the weekend)