Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu Plan - Week of March 21

I have been really bad about sticking to a menu plan the past few weeks and we must get back on schedule around here. It's really be a little out of control - the 6:00 dinner rush, rooting through laundry baskets for clean socks, stacks and stacks of papers accumulating, and I really couldn't tell you the last time I cleaned toilets. There - all the skeletons are out of the closet. Now, to start dealing with them!

Weeknight Dinners:
  • Bourbon Chicken, broccoli, rice
  • * Chicken Parmesan, spaghetti noodles, green salad (carryover from last week)
  • Salmon patties, fries, coleslaw (carryover from last week)
  • Pizza and green salad
Lunch:
  • Pizza Pasta Salad
  • Green salad with grilled pork or leftover Bourbon chicken
  • Leftovers for DH
  • Little man eats a rotation of chicken nuggets, PB&J sandwiches, grilled cheese, spaghetti, sometimes leftovers
Breakfast, Snacks, and Freezer:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog! I really appreciate it. Your menu looks great - I made the Chicken Parm last week and it turned out awesome. I can't wait to try the Whole Wheat Graham Cracker recipe you posted. My house has been out of control lately too...is it spring fever, perhaps? I just have no motivation!!

    ReplyDelete