Sunday: DH is playing in the praise band at church and has a Deacon meeting. We'll have a big lunch and then light dinner.
Overnight Coffee Cake and bacon
40 Clove Garlic Chicken with carrots and mashed potatoes
Grilled cheese sandwiches with pretzels and yogurt for dinner
- Beef Machaca on corn tortillas with homemade guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc. (I'll use the leftover meat to make Beef Taquitos to put in the freezer for easy lunches)
- Chicken Salad: leftover chicken from Sunday over green salad with all the fixings
- Spaghetti with homemade sauce and Italian Cheese Bread
- Pizza night with green salad (I have tried time and again to make my own pizza with no luck. We buy ours at a local store for about 7.00 for a huge pizza that leaves enough for lunch the next day)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Mamma Callie's Syrup (I plan to make a double batch of both waffles and syrup. I'll probably make them one afternoon and then re-heat in the morning.)
- Chewy Granola Bars - have I mentioned lately that little man can eat a whole batch of these in 3 days?? He LOVES them! I do modify a little bit - I'll post the recipe later this week.