Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu Plan - Week of June 6

Is it that time again, already?? I vowed to do better this summer staying on a plan and have failed woefully. Try, and try again, right?

We have a fun week planned here. I am praying that the Lord gives us the motivation and momentum to tackle all the opportunities presented in the next 7 days. I find it so easy to open up my planner and write down commitments without consulting Him first. I am being convicted daily by the words of King Solomon "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21.

And yet, here I am - making another plan! This time revolving around food. We have to eat though. And I am happier and more confident knowing we have options close at hand without running to the grocery every day for some obscure, one time use ingredient.

Weeknight Dinners:
  • Grilled salmon, green salad, and pasta with homemade pesto sauce
  • Teriyaki chicken and pineapple in the slow cooker with rice and broccoli
  • Italian sausage with peppers and onions on hoagie rolls
  • Pizza with green salad or Chinese take out
  • C.O.R.N. (clean out refrigerator night)
Snacks, Breakfast:
Have a blessed week in your homes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment