I spent some time over the past few days prepping items in advance, scouring my favorite websites and this AMAZING new cookbook and have planned out our menu for the next 3-4 weeks. I also went and did a big grocery run to get stocked up since I won't have the luxury of shopping 3-4 stores per week any more.
Menu Plan, Week of September 20:
- Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream (make 2 and take 1 to a family from church)
- Spaghetti with homemade sauce and green salad
- Chicken Marengo over Lemon Pepper Polenta
- Mushroom & Fettuccine with Red Pepper Flake and green salad
- Pizza night with salad or cut veggies
Have a blessed week in your homes!!