Friday, June 19, 2009

Moving Weekend

It has arrived - this weekend is the big move into our new house. I am really looking forward to this process. Okay, not so much the hauling furniture on the hottest day of the year so far part, but the result! Our lives have been a little out of control lately and I know our family is suffering. Here are some of the many reasons I am looking forward to getting settled and getting back to normal ...

  • Spending time with little man and ENJOYING it - the past several weeks have been spent trying to keep him occupied while I clean, sort, and pack
  • Starting a Bible study at church - I have been far from God's word during this process and I miss Him desperately!
  • Menu planning - healthy, budget friendly, and easy meals have been few and far between the past 6 weeks.
  • Being truly happy in our home again - I mentally "checked out" of this house before we put it on the market and I have felt like I'm on an extended visit lately.
  • Getting over a feeling of discontent - I've been cranky, tired, irritable, and generally not pleasant to be around. I KNOW this and I am so ready to be OVER it!
I'll be back for Menu Plan Monday and will try to post more regularly from now on.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment