Our week is starting off with some much needed rain. Since we couldn't be outside, this was a good chance to get some freezer baking done. In a few short hours we have a supply of chocolate zucchini muffins, lemon blueberry muffins, and a banana chocolate chip cake ready to be cut. Not a bad morning at all!
As for the rest of the week ...
- Baked pasta and green salad
- Turkey breast in the crock pot with creamed corn and English muffins
- Turkey enchiladas using this sauce recipe - I use black beans, corn, and spicy tomatoes as the filling
- Homemade pizza with green salad
- Grilled pork chops with grilled veggies and baked sweet potatoes