Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - July 27, 2009



We had company for most of last week and thoroughly enjoyed having a house full of friends. It will be a pretty quiet week around our house this week. I am leaving Friday for an overnight woman's conference - I am so excited! Our church group is going to see Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer at Deeper Still.

I am still trying to replenish our freezer and supply of homemade snacks. Please visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for hundreds more menu plans each week.

Weeknight Dinners:
  • Baked pasta with homemade spaghetti sauce and green salad
  • Cube steaks with pan fried potatoes and green beans
  • BLT sandwiches on sourdough bread with cucumber salad
  • Grilled fish (I'll wait until Wednesday to see the local store ads) or tequila lime chicken, rice, and grilled corn

Baking, Breakfast, Snacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment