Friday, August 13, 2010

Creative - and Frugal - Gift Bag

Does anyone else have a boatload of stickers from their days of scrapbooking? A few years back, I was obsessed with stickers and bought just about every cute one I found. I have since discovered several creative uses for my stockpile. One of those uses is decorating gift bags.

It's no secret that a cute, decorated gift bag can range from $2.50 - $6.00. A plain colored bag can be found at most any Dollar Tree for $1.00. Add your own stickers, maybe some detail with a permanent marker or paint pen, and enjoy the recipient's smile at a unique presentation!


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I save my vases or buy them from the thrift store for 50 cents and they make a nice pick me up especially in the spring. Also, baskets that I get I add baked goods and share and ta da! A nice Smiling gift!!!

    Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete