Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 16


I spoke too soon! Remember this post where I said we were done with sickness and movin' on? Well, God had other plans for us. Little man continues to have up and down days with his health. We're heading back tot he ped in the morning. I am praying that he simply has (yet another) ear infection or maybe his allergies are really kicking in. 4 days of low grade fever have me stumped!

So ... I'm pulling out some of our favorite easy yummy meals this week. A few treats for little man and an easier week for mommy sounds like a good plan right now. Visit Laura's site for more great menu plans each week!

Monday - DH has band practice
B: Oatmeal with fruit
D: Spaghetti, salad, garlic breadsticks
Bake: Banana Bread (2 loaves - 1 to eat and 1 to freeze)
Prep: Chicken out of freezer to begin thawing

Tuesday -
B: Waffles with Bananas Foster sauce
D: Toscano Soup in crock pot (carry over from last week), remaining breadsticks from Monday

Wednesday - church night
B: Banana Bread or Pumpkin Butterscotch muffins
D: Creamy Italian Chicken in crock pot

Thursday -
B: Pancakes with raspberry sauce
D: Salmon patties, pan fried potatoes, coleslaw (DH is cooking!)

Friday -
B: Bagels with cream cheese
D: Date Night - DH and I are attending a parenting conference and will grab dinner before it starts

Saturday -
B: The parenting conference continues and little man will be with grandma and grandpa
D: Burgers and fries if the weather holds out

Sunday -
B: Overnight Coffee Cake, bacon
D: 40 Clove Garlic Chicken in crock pot, carrots, egg noodles

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your son feels better soon. My husband just walked in and said that he has a sore throat.
    Tuesday is my day off and I enjoy setting some time aside to visit MPM bloggers.
    Thanks for providing some inspiration for future menu plans. Happy St. Patrick's Day!Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete