Friday, May 1, 2009

May Menu Plan

We did it - dove head first into this crazy real estate market! We know that God is in control of this situation. He has already provided abundantly for us as we have made this decision - a wonderful Realtor and the time and energy to get some of the work done that was required. Lots and lots of painting has occurred in the past 2 weeks.

As I was contemplating the menu for May, I realized that things will have to be even more simple: easy to prep and clean up, nothing too smelly, and most likely not crock pot recipes. Hmmm ... that last one threw me for a loop. Easy to prep, clean up, and good smelling are standard ... but no crock pot? Yikes!!! I'm going to try some new recipes, pull out some old favorites, and rely on casseroles and the grill. we also have several nights away from home planned - Bunko night for me and my mom, a BBQ chicken dinner at church, a cookout with friends, DH's birthday is this month, and I'm sure we'll be at mom and dad's nearly every day after they "open" their pool.

Dinners:
Breakfasts, Breads, Snacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment