Sunday, August 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - August 17, 2009

I love having a food stockpile to choose from to help me make quick, healthy meals each night. One thing I am totally out of now though is ground beef. Hopefully someplace will offer it on sale this week and I can re-stock. So, lots of chicken the week!! I am also trying to use up am much as possible in the 'fridge since we're heading out of town this coming weekend - the last beach trip of the summer! That also means I only need to plan for 4 dinners :) Head over to Laura's site for hundreds more menu plans each week.

Weeknight Dinners:
Baking, Breakfasts, Snacks:

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will plan to join me next week for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky will be up Tuesday ready for your delicious dish. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete