Saturday, October 24, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of October 26

Last week's menu plan didn't go quite like I had planned. When we returned from Florida, two of my cousins came into town to help my parents do some home renovations, so we spent 2 nights at mom and dad's for dinner. There are some carryover meals this week because of that. Also, I am trying hard to cut our spending as we approach the holidays so we can enjoy the season with friends and family without stressing about money. And, since I know what ingredients I have on hand, I'll be sticking with the plan this week - Lord willing!

Dinners:

Baking, Lunch, and Breakfast:
Head over and visit Laura for hundreds more menu plans each week!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....my son and I love Acorn Squash.
    Looks like you have a yummy week planned.
    Have a great Halloween or Harvest Festival!

    ReplyDelete