Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of Dec 7

This week will be busy for us as my dad is having surgery on Tuesday. I will be taking little man to the in-laws on Monday and staying with my mom all day Tuesday. DH has band practice Monday night, we have church on Wednesday, Christmas party at church on Friday, and are trying to stay available for mom and dad as the week goes on too. My meal plan for this week is a bit loose and has lots of flexibility built in. I have all the ingredients on hand for each of these recipes, so that's a relief.

The word of the Lord that I am holding strong to this week is from Proverbs: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Weeknight Dinners:
  • Pinto beans in slow cooker with chopped peppers, onions, and rice
  • Chili with green chili cornbread
  • Toscano Soup in slow cooker with Italian Cheese Bread
  • Spaghetti with remaining bread
Head over and visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for hundreds more menu plans each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment