- Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli
- Pork Chops with Raspberry Sauce, rice, creamed corn (company's coming for dinner)
- Spaghetti with No-Knead Fococcia Bread
- We'll be at DH's parent's house for Christmas Eve and then going to church. We will likely have leftovers late Christmas Eve after church.
- We'll be at my parent's house for Christmas dinner. Dad and DH do standing rib roast / Prime Rib and mom and I will make potatoes and salad. I am also taking a Dark Chocolate Cherry Cobbler for dessert.
I go through highs and lows when it comes to keeping a stocked freezer and pantry. The past few weeks, I have been neglecting this all important area. So, back to it this week!
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Brown and freeze 10 lb ground beef
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Banana Cinnamon Waffles
- I also need to divide out some bulk packs of snacks into more manageable containers. I love buying things like Goldfish crackers and pretzels at BJ's, but then I put them into smaller packages for little man.
This post is linked to:
Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie