Sunday, November 15, 2009

30 Day Giving Challenge Update - week 1

I started the 30 Day Giving Challenge a week late, but I am so enjoying being a part of it! We had many opportunities to give of our time and resources this past week, including:
  • Donated 3 complete Operation Christmas Child boxes and filled one half full for little man's preschool
  • Took lunch one day to my boss - we had 3 days of cold, rainy weather and Toscano Soup really hit the spot mid-day
  • Took the last of my maternity clothes to our local church run thrift store
  • Made Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins and gave them to preschool teachers and the administrative staff at our church
  • Donated to the first Salvation Army donation site we've seen this year at our local Wal Mart
It's been a great week and I look forward to finding more creative ways to give next week. Want to join in? Head over to Kingdom First Mom and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment