- Prayer time
- Shower, clothes, make up, etc
- Pick up bathrooms after little man and I get ready - wipe counters, re-hang towels, etc.
- Make beds - little man does his and I do the master
- Unload the dishwasher and start loading it back up
- Make lunches for DH, little man, and me
- Check email and Facebook (sometimes spending far too much time online!)
- Start a load of laundry (usually every other day)
- Breakfast for me and little man - I am trying very hard to consistently be reading God's word while we settle in over Cheerios.
- Help little man get ready - clothes, brush teeth, hair, etc.
- Out the door by 8:50!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
I thought I would share what I *TRY* to get done each morning to make our house run a bit smoother. Remember, little man is in preschool each day and I work outside the home while he's there. Your routine may certainly be different depending on your circumstances.